A world where culture, spirituality, and religious practice contribute to well-balanced lives and healthy communities.
To awaken and strengthen a spiritual way of life in our First Nations Communities, especially in the youth; to nourish relationships with God the Creator; and to help build sustainable, unified communities where people care for each other and for Mother Earth.
- Community and interdependence
- Creativity and self-expression
- Faith-based decision making
- Respect and responsibility towards others and Creation
- Mentoring and leadership
- Development of the whole person
- Positive institutional structures
- Experiential learning
- Family life
Goals of the program:
- For the Young People: Growth in virtue and responsibility; confidence and comfort with oneself, and finding one´s place in the community; a sense of the Creator working in their lives; a balancing and learning of Christian and Native values and traditions; experience of new views and new people; a growing desire to care for others, to help, and to become a leader.
- For the families and the whole community: that the same values and virtues gained by the youth will spread to those around them.